Title: Industrial Electrician Night Shift Opening
Move your Electrician career forward in the right direction-Work with an International Food Processing Facility to achieve your Career and Financial Goals!
This is a NIGHT SHIFT position, Permanent hire, within a large unionized facility: Enjoy all the benefits and perks of working here!!
This State of the Art Facility has openings for 1 licensed Electricians to join the team.
Monday to Friday 10:30 PM to 6:30 AM -This is a night shift
- The client is located 30km from Etobicoke-(Evans Ave and QEW) and 60km from St. Catharines.
Why you will want to work here:
- Full Benefits after 6 months of employment (health/vision, dental)
- Pay increases after 6 and 12 month
- Monthly Perfect Attendance Bonus! ($160.00)
- On-site cafeteria, discounts on Meat
- Yearly Tool allowance and Boot Allowance
- Union After 3 months
These are the skills you bring:
- 442A LICENSE is MANDATORY
- 2-5 years of experience as a Licenced Electrician for Ontario
- Comfortable working in a Meat Facility
- Working knowledge of electrical high voltage up to 600 V to allow efficient repair/replacement results
- Complete understanding in electrical control wiring and troubleshooting of equipment and MCC Electrical Rooms
- Knowledge of MCC Electrical Power Supply, conveyors, industrial engines, pumps, grinders, welding equipment, lathes, power tools, fans, blowers, hydraulic systems, and high-speed packaging equipment
- Must be a proficient TIG welder (ASSET/Knowledge)
- Must be proficient at repairs and troubleshooting
This is what you will be doing:
- Troubleshooting and repairing problems quickly as all product must be processed daily
- Preventive maintenance on equipment
- Repair and work on; conveyors, industrial equipment, pumps, grinders, welding equipment, lathes, power tools, fans, blowers, hydraulic systems, packaging equipment, and pneumatic equipment
- Account for Inventory and labour on a computerized maintenance program
Permanent / Direct Hire