Title: Warehouse Manager
KIT Recruitment is actively working with this very well-known Bakery Goods Manufacturer in search of a Senior Warehouse Manager to join their team in London. This company continues to grow in the retail grocery and food service facilities across North America.
The Warehouse Manager will be in charge of overseeing and leading a team of 10-15 employees.
Be a part of a winning team!
Warehouse Manager Specialist Details
- Monday-Friday: 8:00am-4:30pm
- Benefits from day 1
- RRSP contributions after probationary period at 4%
- 3 weeks vacation
- Bonus, 4% based on company performance
- 5 sick days per year
- $75,000.00-$85,000.00/year based on qualifications
Warehouse Manager Role:
- Oversee and control the flow of all inbound and outbound products through the distribution warehouse while meeting company standards.
- Control all inbound, internal and outbound transportation costs and overall distribution warehouse costs.
- Working with the IT, Production, and Finance Teams in insuring all material utilization processes and procedures are executed as defined.
- Conduct training for staff and plant personnel as deemed necessary (i.e. safety or job training). Interact effectively with regulatory agencies.
- Develop and oversee an annual operational budget
- Review/revise warehouse policies and processes as needed.
- Promote safety programs and policies in order to reduce the number of accidents and injuries. This shall include involvement and leadership in the plant Safety Teams.
- Practice and enforce Good Manufacturing Practices and constantly ensure the quality of the product.
- Communicate and interact effectively with other key staff at our facility to ensure all Plant KPI’s are satisfied and implement corrective action as required.
- Perform other duties as required.
Warehouse Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in supply chain management preferably as Warehouse/ Distribution/Shipping & Receiving Manager within food packaging industry or equivalent combination of experience, education and training.
- Practical knowledge of Supply Chain preferred
- Expert knowledge of Transportation, Warehouse, and Information Management an asset
- Excellent organizational and time management skills