Title: Production Supervisor
KIT Recruitment is actively working with a very well-known cookies and cake manufacturer in search of a “rock star” Production Supervisor to join their team in the London area. This company continues to grow in the retail grocery and food service facilities across North America.
Be a part of a winning team!
The Production Supervisor will oversee and lead a team of up to 100 employees on shift and will report to the Shift Operations Manager.
Production Supervisor Details
- 3-week rotation, Monday-Friday/ Tuesday- Saturday
- Days:7am-3pm, Afternoons: 3pm-11pm, Nights:11pm-7am.
- Benefits from day 1
- RRSP contributions 3% from company after probationary period
- 3 weeks vacation
- Bonus, 7.5% based on company & indivudual performance
- 5 sick days per year
Production Supervisor Role:
- Maintain the production schedule based on demand planning, customer orders, internal capacity constraints
- Responsible for scheduling the product flow throughout the manufacturing process and ensure timely completion of orders by ensuring availability of resources
- Evaluate supply chain through the production process from procurement to customer service level
- Responsible for all primary processing and further processing production forecasting and scheduling
- Analyze customer demand to determine appropriate finished inventory levels
- Collaborate with sales personnel to identify solutions to customer service problems and scheduling conflicts
- Analyze procurement timing to ensure raw materials are inbound in time to meet production requirements at both primary and further processing facilities
- Identify opportunities for optimizing raw and finished good inventory levels
- A key candidate has project management experience, a bias toward data driven decisions, technical aptitude and likes finding creative solutions to problems across the end-to-end supply chain.
Production Supervisor Requirements:
- 3+ years related experience in Manufacturing Operations (logistics &quality as well) is required in the FOOD sector preferred
- Previous supervisory experience is preferred
- Experience with production equipment, robotics, and process background preferred
- Expert knowledge of BRC and GMP procedures, Microsoft Excel at an expert level required
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office and experience with Navision preferred
- Excellent organizational and time management skills