Title: Sales Account Manager
Our client, a respected and well-known distributor of quality panel products needs to grow its sales team with 2 Sales Account Managers who have 1-3 years of experience in developing new business while maintaining current client relationships. This position encompasses the entire sales process which involves supporting all the steps of the sale and distribution cycle.
Sales Account Manager details:
- Hours are 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday
- $40,000- $60,000 base salary plus bonuses!
- (Up to 20% of base in first year)
- Two weeks vacation *
- Benefits after 90 days
- WSA (Wellness Spending Account) in addition to HSA (Healthcare Spending Account)
- RRSP matched at 3%
- Educational development *
- Pet Policy in place.
- 80 - 90% in the office, 10 - 20% on the road
- Social Activities arranged by company
- Gym Membership
The Sales Account Manager Role:
- Responsible for prospect calling weekly potential leads and past clients in the database
- Provide quotation for business from prospect applications that have been submitted for pricing
- Present to qualified prospects new marketing initiatives and highlight new product designs
- Follow up with prospects on quotes presented and uncover any potential objections to turn a prospect into a sale
- Perform customer visits when required
- Enter sales orders, check stock and confirm orders to customers
- Determine shipping dates of products to be in line with stock availability
- Work with the Logistics department to set up outbound transportation and future delivery dates when product arrives
- Weekly calls to confirm orders to customers have been delivered and correct and see if they require additional inventory that is available to move
This is you: Sales Account Manager
- You have 1-3 years of business development and account management success within a manufacturing environment
- Freight logistics experience an asset
- Intermediate MS Office skills, Business Vision and CRM Software would be a great asset!
- Must have a valid driver’s licence, reliable transportation
- Knowledge of woods or lumber products an asset (not required)
- Must have a valid passport and the ability to travel in the US when required-minimal
We are KIT Recruitment! 100% Canadian Owned and performs searches for Permanent/Contract position within the GTA and surrounding area.