Title: Receptionist/Administrative Assistant
Our client, a very well-known provider of Home Building products to mainly new builds in the Hamilton/Burlington Region is looking to hire a fulltime Receptionist/Administrative Assistant for their Burlington, ON location.
The Administrative Assistant / Receptionist is responsible for portraying a professional business image by promptly and courteously satisfying the needs of their customers in person, through email and over the phone.
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant Details:
- $37,000 salary
- Benefits after 6 months
- Profit sharing eligibility after 1 full year of continuous successful employment
- 10 days paid vacation
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant Duties:
- Answering multiline phone system
- Taking client payments for services rendered
- Data Entry
- Invoice preparation for pickups, email, fax, and daily mail
- Greeting clients and vendors upon arrival
- Provide Customer Service support regarding customer inquiries and appointment scheduling
- Trips to Canada Post to send priority and sensitive items registered mail as needed.
- Order and pick up of office and kitchen supplies from local supply store as needed.
- Other duties as assigned
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant Qualifications and Skills:
- Successful completion of a Business or Office Administration program or equivalent experience
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Experience using Visual and SharePoint an asset
- Experience working with in a manufacturing environment an asset