Title: Customer Service Representative BC
What kind of a customer service representative are you?
- Effective Bilingual Communicator?
One of our long-time partners, an International Manufacturer and Distributor of Bath and Kitchen products has an immediate opening for 2 experienced, Consumer Service Representatives for the province of British Columbia, working remotely from Day 1!
Job Perks: Consumer Service Representative position:
- Benefits from day ONE, health & dental (100% coverage)
- Up to 3 weeks holiday in the first year*-after 3 years 4 weeks*
- Monday – Friday 8:00am -6:30pm local time window to be available
- Remote working Permanently
- Unbelievable RRSP company match contribution (8%)*
- 60% Discount on product inventory
- 4% Annual bonus – Based on company performance (Hit in the past 16+ years)
- A Combined Compensation package up to 50K with bonus!
The role: Consumer Service Representative Details:
- Answer all inbound calls on cue
- Assist customers, sales force, plumbers, wholesale agents and other associates with:
- Status Updates
- Troubleshooting, tech savvy knowledge (Mechanically inclined, NOT IT)
- Product Information / Inquires
- Respond to customers through email, fax and phone
- Discuss deliveries, transfer orders, and pick up orders with shipping
Your Skills and Qualifications needed to succeed in this role:
- Grade 12 diploma
- 2-5 years of Call Centre Experience
- Knowledge of plumbing or electrical a great asset!
- Must be resilient, have situational adaptability
- Must be able to respond to high level call volumes at times. Up to 60 calls per day
- SAP-a MUST
- Very Strong, Clear communication skills, fluently Bilingual- French an asset