Title: Maintenance Supervisor
This dynamic, NON-Union Food Manufacturing client is growing and has asked us to assist them in finding a creative problem solver with strong communication skills for a Maintenance Supervisor with a 313A or B Refrigeration Licence (asset) to join their team in Etobicoke.
Shifts: Monday to Friday 7:00am-3:30pm
Maintenance Supervisor Responsibilities and Duties
- Collaborate with the Maintenance Manager to ensure continuous improvement in production, quality, and safety.
- Provide effective leadership and direction to employees (initiating meetings with refrigeration and equipment maintenance team, coaching, cross-training, team building)
- Monitor and document departmental performance metrics, production environment to include but not limited to: Direct Labour Hours, On-Time Delivery, Training Hours Conducted, errors per employee, employee productivity.
- Maximize efficiency and productivity by assisting with production problems, ensuring parts, tools and equipment are available, as well as delegating work assignments based on production schedule and customer requirements.
- Must work hand to hand with salami master for room capabilities and performance for optimal output.
Maintenance Supervisor Qualifications and Skills:
- 3-5 years of Supervisory Experience within a production-manufacturing environment, must be within the Industrial Food sector.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Possess Refrigeration B ticket, experience in Industrial Freon-based refrigeration systems an asset
- Demonstrated ability to work with and understand production scheduling systems. ERP system for PO tracking, workorder system for PM and parts tracking.
- Have strong knowledge of HACCP/GMP/JHSC
Maintenance Supervisor Details & Benefits
- Day Shift
- Benefits after 3-month probationary period
- Bonus of 6.5% of base salary paid out in June from previous year.
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- $85,000-$95,000 salary
KIT Recruitment is a 100% Canadian owned and operated company serving the GTA and surrounding areas. We are extension of our clients HR departments.
Candidates are encouraged to apply, who are eligible to work in Canada for any employer, without sponsorship.