Title: Payroll Specialist
Our client, a respected and well known non-unionized Lumber distributor with multiple locations across the Golden Horseshoe is looking for a well qualified Payroll Specialist who possesses strong administrative and payroll knowledge to work at their Corporate Head Office in Hamilton.
Details: Payroll Specialist
- Monday to Friday
- 2 weeks vacation
- Salary is based on experience:
- Bonus $1000.00 yearly
- Benefits after 90 days
Responsibilities: Payroll Specialist
- Handle all AR/AP matters for multiple branches
- Process all weekly/monthly sales reports
- Process and distribute all timesheets
- including vacation requests, sicks days, etc.
- Process any and all matters relating to payroll
Qualifications: Payroll Specialist
- 7+ years of Payroll/ Administrative experience
- Post Secondary education in business or accounting is preferred
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient in all MS programs
- Ability to implement old payroll systems into the new Payworks program an asset
We are proud to be considered as Critical Infrastructure workers, and continuing in following all guidelines to ensure we keep our employees safe within our office during this Covid-19 pandemic.
We are KIT Recruitment! 100% Canadian Owned and performs searches for Permanent/Contract position within the GTA and surrounding area.