Title: Bilingual Consumer Service Representative
What kind of a customer service representative are you?
- Effective Bilingual Communicator?
One of our long-time partners, an International Manufacturer and Distributor of Bath and Kitchen products has an immediate opening for an experienced, Bilingual (French) Consumer Service Representative for their Mississauga South office.
Job Perks: Bilingual Consumer Service Representative position:
- Benefits from day ONE, health & dental (100% coverage)
- Up to 3 weeks holiday in the first year*-after 3 years 4 weeks*
- Monday – Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm
- Remote working until at least September 2021, re-evaluated (Potential 3 at work, 2 home)
- Unbelievable RRSP company match contribution (8%)*
- 60% Discount on product inventory
- 6% Annual bonus – Based on company performance (Hit in the past 16+ years)
- ON SITE Fitness Facility!
- A Combined Compensation package up to 53K with bonus!
The role: Bilingual Consumer Service Representative Details:
- Answer all inbound calls on cue- French 30% of your daily calls
- Assist customers, sales force, plumbers, wholesale agents and other associates with:
- Order Entry
- Status Updates
- Troubleshooting, tech savvy knowledge (Mechanically inclined, NOT IT)
- Product Information / Inquires
- Showroom walk ins
- Respond to customers through email, fax and phone
- Communicate with marketing and finance on consumer cash sales
- Discuss deliveries, transfer orders, and pick up orders with shipping
Your Skills and Qualifications needed to succeed in this role:
- Grade 12 diploma
- 2-5 years of Call Centre Experience
- Reliable Car for transportation
- Knowledge of plumbing or electrical a great asset!
- Must be resilient, have situational adaptability
- Must be able to respond to high level call volumes at times. Up to 60 calls per day
- SAP-a MUST
- Very Strong, Clear communication skills, fluently Bilingual- French