Title: Production Supervisor
Looking for a Production Supervisor to join our growing team! This person will report to the Plant Superintendent and is responsible for supervising the production operations on the DAY shift. You would be part of the plant leadership team and contribute to the continuous improvements.
- $60,000 - $65,000/ year
- Monday to Friday
- Mandatory to work 1-2 weekend shifts each month, paid at 1.5 - 2 times at your hourly rate.
- 4:00am/4:30am - 2:30pm Straight DAYS!
- Depending on the line being run will depend on the start time
- 4.5% Bonus Plan
- 3 Weeks Vacation
- Benefits day ONE
- Pension after 1 year
- RRSP contribution from company 2% - 4% after 1 year
- Supervise 50 employees
- Cutting and Traying Meat Products
- Cross-train, coaching, mentoring, and providing leadership to employees
- Continuous monitoring of production performance indicators in food safety, quality, costs, and more.
- Ensure production area is organized, clean, and up to set standards
- Health and Safety support
- conducting regular safety talks
- Ensure production standards are being met and achieved
- Handle/assist with compliance with environmental, quality, customer service, and cost.
- Build a welcoming environment and enthusiastic team!
- Supervisor experience in UNIONIZED environment
- Food Experience
- Manufacturing experience
- Must be available for weekend work which pays overtime, 1.5-2.0 of hourly rate!
- Centrally located with easy access from 407/Airport Road
- Mississauga, ON
PERMANENT, DIRECT HIRE, FULL-TIME POSITION