Title: Plant Superintendent
Looking for a well experienced Plant Superintendent from the FOOD SECTOR who will report directly to the Plant Manager to join our growing meat food manufacturing and packaging organization in East Mississauga. Your role will be to ensuring a smooth and efficient start to end process.
- Monday to Friday, flex start time
- 7.5% Bonus Plan
- 3 Weeks Holiday
- Benefits from day 1
- Pension Plan
- Coordinate with all departments to ensure output, productivity and quality are being met.
- Oversee all departments to ensure quality and client product specifications are being met.
- Provide leadership/training to supervisor(s) as required.
- Monitor and provide analysis on production reports: variance quality, yield, injury reports, etc...
- Identify areas of improvement/implementation.
- Lean Enterprise tools and programs in the production area
- Accountability to drive Process Reliability (OEE)
- Drive waste elimination & productivity improvement initiatives
- Oversee production planning, create, coordinate and implement production shift schedules to ensure proper headcounts.
- Monitor production lines as required
- 7+ years of supervisory and/or management experience in a Food Processing, manufacturing environment.
- Strong understanding and hands-on experience with GMP's, HACCP, WHMIS.
- 3+ years of direct working experience in a unionized environment
- Comfortable working with/managing a team within the terms of the Collective Agreement and HR
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written
- Proficient in MS office (word, excel, powerpoint, outlook
- HPP (High-Pressure Processing)
- Slice Operations