Title: Bilingual HR Business Partner
Looking for a new HR role where you get to showcase your talent and experience in a large Consumer Goods Organization? Here is a company that truly makes it an enjoyable place to come to work everyday.
This company is a key player in Kitchen & Bath products and is located on the boarder of South Mississauga and Oakville.
Bilingual Associate Human Resources Business Partner:
Provides support to Talent acquisition, H&S, Performance management, Payroll, Benefits, and Employee relations.
- Salary Range: $55,000-$65,000
- 10% Target Bonus
- Outstanding RRSP Program
- 3 weeks holidays
- Provide effective associate communications through a variety of methods, such as bulletin board notices, posters, newsletters, PowerPoint and videos
- Foster an environment where associates are encouraged to come forward with ideas
- Promote organizational diversity, equity, inclusion, and respect to enhance and grow our business by leveraging unique strengths and differences
- Prepare, maintain, update and file all employment-related documentation
- Prepare and/or update job summaries for new and existing positions
- Administers all HR related Workday business processes; Provide Workday system assistance to managers and associates
- Manage all HR systems to ensure data integrity, provides management with proper reporting (i.e., month-end) to support business objectives and strategic initiatives, time and attendance management, and policy development
- Respond to general HR inquiries and employment verifications
- Schedule and coordinate appropriate training resources and enroll participants
- Maintain training records and process any/all educational reimbursements
- Maintain organizational charts
- Conduct Exit Interviews
- Responsible for the recruitment process and administration of hourly and temporary positions
- Manage the annual Summer Student Program
- Responsible for processing payroll and benefits administration
- Prepare documentation to initiate short- and long-term disability process
- Member of the JHSC and maintain records to meet legislative compliance
- Maintain the EH&S accident and reporting system. Participate as an EHS lead for Canada
- Update EH&S portal with relevant information
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources
- 2 years’ experience in Human Resources is required. Payroll experience is an asset.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft applications
- Bilingual an ASSET in French and English with demonstrated proficiency in both verbal and written communication skills.