Title: Forklift Driver/Order Picker
International Distributor of Superior Kitchen & Bath Products, a top leader in innovation is actively looking for two qualified FORKLIFT OPERATORS to join the company. These roles are permanent, direct hire positions and you will start with BENEFITS from day 1!
(Winston Churchill and Dundas- Location)
Why you want this job!
- Hours: 9:00 am to 5:30 pm Monday to Friday
- Opportunity to Cross-train in other areas
- $18.50/ hour (Annual Performance Reviews)
- $41,000 / year **
- Benefits start from day ONE, health & dental @100% covered
- Up to 3 weeks vacation in the first year
- 60% off product inventory
- Merit bonus based on YOUR performance (up to 3%)
- 4% Annual performance bonus - Based on Company (has hit in the past 15 years)
- Paid sick days and extra floater day at Christmas
EXTRA, EXTRA. EXTRA
- $250 after 30 days from date of hire*
- $250 after 90 days from date of hire*
- $500 after 6 months date of hire*
The Role: Forklift Driver
- Utilizing the Forklift Truck, you will help create client-specific orders from inventory in the warehouse
- Operate the Reach Order Picker/Cherry Picker (85% of the time)
- Pick & Package orders to customer specification
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs
- Working efficiently & effectively to get orders filled
- Report inventory discrepancies to Supervisor
If this is you, we want to hear from you!
- High School graduate: MUST
- RF scanning knowledge
- 2-3 years of direct Warehouse Experience in a Distribution center
- Forklift License REQUIRED - MUST be Licenced counterbalance
- Clear Criminal Background: MUST
Apply TODAY for this exciting career opportunity
KIT Recruitment is a 100% Canadian owned and operated company serving the GTA and surrounding areas. We are an extension of our client's HR departments.
Candidates are encouraged to apply, who are eligible to work in Canada for any employer, without sponsorship.