Title: Warehouse Team Lead
Looking to move your career forward? Looking for the next career step?
This Manufacturing Facility Lead Hand position has just become available at this North York, Food Manufacturer (Near York University) for their afternoon shift. This unionized facility has grown in leaps and bounds and will continue to be a main player in this Food Sector.
Warehouse Lead Hand Details:
- Afternoon Shift, Monday to Friday 3:30pm-12:30am
- Full Benefit Package available after 6 months
- RRSP matching contributions by the employer
- Unionized Facility
- Salary increase after 6 months
- $21.44/ hour to start
Warehouse Lead Hand Responsibilities:
- Stage necessary materials based on age of product and product specifications
- Maintenance of daily reports on TMS and Excel
- Verify all incoming and outgoing shipments
- Arrange inventory counts for teams in warehouse
- Maintaining cleanliness in refrigerated and packaging rooms (50 F)
- Monitor inventory levels and notify appropriate departments regarding potential shortages.
Warehouse Lead Hand Qualifications:
- Intermediate compute skills on word and excel
- Knowledge of TMS (transportation management software)
- Valid Lift Truck licenses
- 1 year of Unionized experience
- 1 year of Team lead/supervisory experience in a manufacturing facility