KIT Recruitment is thrilled to bring on a new client!! This Non- Union, Manufacturer of light weight automotive parts is currently looking to grow its team by 3 in the MAINTENANCE department.
Reporting to the Maintenance Superintendent this role of Licensed Electrician, (442A) will be to provide maintenance and support to the plants, maintain equipment and perform preventative maintenance.
Electrician Job Details:
- Starting Rate $34.77, after 3 months, $35.31 after 6 months, $35.86
- Benefits available from day 1
- RRSP Contribution after 1 year 4% from employer
- Vacation up to 3 weeks
- 5 Week Rotation
Electrician Responsibilities of Position
- Preparing and maintaining records of program changes, building electrical upgrades and equipment electrical upgrades
- Maintain daily record of work completed
- Maintaining and repairing plant equipment and performing preventative maintenance on equipment and facilities
- Other duties as required including special projects as they arise
- Stockroom for ordering of components
- Electrician 442A or 309A
- 3 Arc flash formal training or at least 1-year hands-on experience a strong asset
- 3+ years’ experience in a Manufacturing, Automotive or Diecast environment a MUST
- Strong background in troubleshooting hydraulic systems.
- PLC experience
- RSLogix5000 would be an asset
- Experience working with Motoman robots an asset
- Be capable of troubleshooting all aspects of electrical equipment, repair or exchange faulty components
- CNC experience would be an asset (MAZAK, MAKINO)