Title: Bilingual Technical Support Representative
Our client a well-known Consumer Goods company distributing high-end products is looking to expand their team with a Bilingual Technical Support Representative. Join the FAMILY!
- “Technical support representatives help customers troubleshoot issues with a piece of equipment”
- This position would require the successful candidate to work remotely from day one.
- Reporting to the Customer Service Supervisor
- People outside of Ontario are welcome to apply!
- Monday to Thursday 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Friday 8:00am – 4:00pm
- 2 Weeks Vacation
- Benefits after 90 days
- 5 personal/sick day s
- Bonus plan in place
- Up to $55,000.00
- Work in a high-volume inbound call center speaking with consumers and occasional service workers (70-100 calls per day)
- Assist calls regarding the installation of product, broken parts, product not functioning properly, and all other technical issues that may require assistance
- Use SAP to enter orders: These orders will only be for parts required to fix the clients’ issue
- Collecting their information and part information
- Installation: Not understanding how to install/put the product together (review instructions and walkthrough), installation is done incorrectly resulting in product not working properly
- Speaking with at times service workers installing or fixing a product
- Warranty: Which parts are covered under warranty vs. not
- Send order confirmations and follow up when required
- This is not a CUSTOMER SERVICE/ORDER ENTRY position. This is a technical support representative assisting consumers with step by step troubleshooting, investigating, and resolving the issue at hand.
- 3+ Years of inbound call center experience MUST
- 3+ Years Technical Support Experience with a consumer goods product ie. phones, tablets, car parts, appliances, etc.…
- Ie. Broken, making weird sounds, not working as should, review instructions, review repair warranty...
- Fluent in English and French both verbal and written
- High school diploma
- SAP experience
- Distribution and/or Manufacturing experience would be an asset
This is you:
- Comfortable working in a home office
- Strong focus on tasks at hand
- Self-disciplined and able to work under minimal supervision
- Self Started
- Enjoying working in a smaller team setting and are known by your name!
- Looking for a long-term career opportunity
Applications being accepted across Canada.
PERMANENT * DIRECT HIRE * FULLTIME