Title: Part Time Customer Service Representative
This North American Distributor which produces well-known consumer kitchen and bathroom plumbing goods around the world is looking for 1 Permanent Part-Time Consumer Support Representative. English Speaking position.
Perks: Customer Service Representative
- 60% Discount offers on product inventory
- ON-SITE Fitness Facility!
- 2 Weeks Vacation per year
- 6% profit sharing based on company performance
- Monday to Friday 9:00 - 2:30 (NOT negotiable- set part time hours)
- $23.00 / hour
The Job: Customer Service Representative
- Working in a team atmosphere, Call Centre BUT this facility is not your typical style Call Centre.
- Your role will be to provide technical service support, handle client complaints/questions and address any warranty concerns that customers may have in a timely fashion.
- This client will also provide ongoing training with the marketing division to keep you well informed of new product launches and any service or technical issues that have arisen.
Other Responsibilities Include:
- Answer all inbound calls (Up to 60 calls per day)
- Assist customers with:
- Order Entry (price, quantity, delivery)
- Status Updates (tracking orders, backorders)
- Walking customers through a different step by step process to uncover the issue at hand and proper next steps
- Product Information / Inquiries
- Respond to customers through email, fax, and phone
Your Skills and Qualifications needed to succeed in this role:
- College or University Graduate
- 2-4 years of Call Centre Experience
- Must be able to respond to high-level call volumes at times. Up to 60 calls per day
- Ability to handle conflict resolution in a calm and positive manner
- Must be technically inclined: Ability to use resources available when troubleshooting
- Proficient computer skills, Word, Excel and SAP-a MUST
- Effective Organizational skills as you must handle various account and client profiles
- Very Strong, Clear communication skills,
Due to COVID: The role will be working remotely. You will be given all the required things to set up at home. The training will be virtually done however, there will be certain parts that require you to come to the office. You must be okay with coming to the office as required. This could be 1+ days per week.
- You will have your own washroom, your own office, all your own stuff as well as masks, hand sanitizer, ect... Nothing is shared when you are in the office.
- Hopefully, come September we will be able to make our office work in a way that we can have people return to work but in a safe physically distancing way. Must be comfortable with working both at home and in the office as required.