Title: Shipper/Forklift Operator PERMANENT
Bright, Dynamic and Fun work environment-This international Consumers Products Company is looking for a dedicated and reliable Forklift Driver's! Full time, direct hire!! (Winston Churchill and Dundas)
Why you want this job!
- Hours for the awesome role are 9:00am - 5:30pm Monday to Friday
- Opportunity to Cross train in other areas
- Get in-house trained on other machines
- $18.50/ hour (Annual Performance Reviews)
- 60% off product inventory
- 5 paid sick days
- Benefits start after day one, Health ad Dental
- 4% bonus plans based on company performance
- EXTRA, EXTRA. EXTRA
- $250 after 30 days from date of hire
- $250 after 90 days from date of hire
- $500 after 6 months date of hire
- ***These are subject to standard taxes**
The Role: Forklift Operator
- Opening in: Shipping
- Operate the Reach Order Picker/Counterbalance (85% of the time) when working in the shipping area
- Load trailers ensuring the product is loaded safely and the product matches the paperwork
- Place product in correct areas
- Use the RF scanner to add inventory to the warehouse
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs
- Working efficiently & effectively to get orders filled
- Report inventory discrepancies to Supervisor
If this is you, we want to hear from you!
- High School graduate
- RF scanning knowledge
- 2-3 years of direct Warehouse Experience in a Distribution center
- Forklift License REQUIRED - MUST be Licenced Counterbalance
- Raymond reach / walkie experience required but no license needed
- Clear Criminal Background
***On company Payroll from day ONE. YOU are NOT a temp worker. You are an employee of the company!
Apply TODAY for this exciting career opportunity
KIT Recruitment is a 100% Canadian owned and operated company serving the GTA and surrounding areas. We are an extension of our client's HR departments.
Candidates are encouraged to apply, who are eligible to work in Canada for any employer, without sponsorship.