Our client, a respected and well known distributor of quality panel products needs to grow its sales team with 1 Sales Account Manager who has 2+ years of experience in developing new business while maintaining current client relationships. This position encompasses the entire sales process which involves supporting all the steps of the sale and distribution cycle.
Details: Sales Account Manager
- Monday to Friday
- 100% in the office
- 2 weeks vacation *
- Benefits after 90 days *
- Salary is based on experience:
- Bonus: Up to 20% of base salary in the first year
Responsibilities: Sales Account Manager
- Responsible for prospect calling potential leads and past clients in the database
- Provide quotes to interested buyers
- Present to qualified prospects new marketing initiatives and highlight new product designs
- Follow up with prospects on quotes presented and uncover any potential objections to turning a prospect into a sale
- Perform customer visits when required (when safe to do so)
- Enter sales orders, inventory management/stock checks
- Confirm final sale orders with clients
- Determine shipping dates ensuring they are in line with stock availability and set trip routes
- Work with the Logistics department to set up outbound transportation and future delivery dates (backorders/regular deliveries)
- Follow-up calls with clients after delivery. The goal: Build strong, long-lasting business relationships
Qualifications: Sales Account Manager
- Enjoy working independently while in a team environment.
- Intermediate MS Office skills
- Sales software, BV/Spire experience is considered an asset
- Strong negotiating skills
- Must have a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation. When safe to do so.
- Knowledge of panel, lumber, or the forest industry and asset.
- Must have a valid passport and the ability to travel in the US when required-minimal (when safe to do so)
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excited for a new challenge!
Extra Perks: Sales Account Manager
- A company that gives back to the community
- Pet friendly: bring your pet to work!
- Welcoming office environment with bright windows and a full-plant wall bringing the outdoors indoors.
- Healthcare account that is flexible to ones needs
- Overtime and bonus
- Company events (keeping covid friendly)
- Fun incentives and friendly office games
- Two yearly reviews
We are proud to be considered as Critical Infrastructure workers, and continuing in following all guidelines to ensure we keep our employees safe within our office during this Covid-19 pandemic.
We are KIT Recruitment! 100% Canadian Owned and performs searches for Permanent/Contract position within the GTA and surrounding area.