Title: Production Supervisor
Reporting to the Superintendent of this large National Food Manufacturer located in Brampton. Looking for 2 qualified morning and 1 afternoon shift Production Supervisor to build and maintain continuous improvements with productivity.
Applicants will only be considered who have DIRECT food manufacturing experience. *** Cooler working environment of 6 degrees***
FOOD & UNIONIZED EXPERIENCE IS A MUST TO BE CONSIDERED!
Details: Production Supervisor
- Shift: 5:00am - 5:30am start time Monday to Friday
- Shift: 2:00pm - 2:30pm start time Monday to Friday
- $65,000-$72,000 (salary is based on experience)
- Supervising team of 10-60 people depending on line running (Permanent workers)
Production Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Provide effective leadership and direction to hourly employees (coaching, cross-training, addressing and resolution of HR-related issues and concerns)
- Check weekly and daily production schedules and stock available against plans and advise the plant management of any discrepancies/issues to ensure uninterrupted production process and meeting required efficiency/productivity levels (KPI’s)
- Review and analysis of the production performance indicators/requirements to maximize the value and quality of production outputs
- Monitor production environment (equipment, quality, cost, efficiencies)
You bring this to the table as a Production Supervisor:
- Post-Secondary degree or diploma with emphasis on food processing or business management - Asset
- 5+ years of industry experience (Food Production)
- 5+ years of supervisory, team lead experience – Required
- Knowledge of GMP, HACCP, WHMIS, and Lean manufacturing concepts – Required
- Experience working with a smaller, specialized group of employees
- Must have experience working with a UNIONIZED ENVIRONMENT
The Benefits: Production Supervisor
- After 1-year Pension Plan starts:4.5% Employee contributes and employer matches the same
- Bonus of 5.5% contingent on company performance
- Health Benefits – Flexible Benefits Program – 3 different plans to choose from
- 3 weeks holiday plus 2 Personal days
KIT Recruitment is a 100% Canadian owned and operated company serving the GTA and surrounding areas. We are an extension of our client's HR departments.
Candidates are encouraged to apply, who are eligible to work in Canada for any employer, without sponsorship.