Working for one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, this Large Food Processing Organization is looking for a well-qualified DAY SHIFT MILLWRIGHT applicant to join their growing team.
- Shift: Monday to Friday, 4:30am and 5:30am shift start times available, occasional Saturday is required.
- 9-hour shifts
- Lunch and Breaks included
- Vacation time is 2 weeks to start
- Company Events
- Dental Care
- Employee Assistance Program
- Extended Health Care
- Life Insurance
- Store Discount on all products
- Vision Care
- 3+ years of Industrial MILLWRIGHT Mechanic experience prefer FOOD INDUSTRY
- General Computer skills
- Strong troubleshooting skills with basic knowledge of electrical, plumbing, metal fabrication and TIG welding
- 433A Prefer but will look at Experience without it
- Refrigeration Operator Class “B” Certification (313A) is an asset
- Clear Criminal Background is required and Social Media Check
- Carry out daily preventative maintenance activities as assigned
- Recommend improvements and implement them
- Organize and maintain the department stock
- Disassemble and assembly of production machinery for sanitation as required
- Able to maintain and comply with high levels of Health and Safety, Food Safety, GMP’s and HACCP and SQF programs
- Perform required daily setup for all production equipment as required.
Location: Milton & Mississauga OPENINGS!