Title: Order Entry/Customer Servicce
Our client an International leader in Bathroom and Kitchen fixtures is actively searching for a qualified Order Entry/Customer Service Rep to join their team. This role is ideal for an applicant looking for a steady, reliable, long term role. This is a smaller branch location and the "call centre" is a group of 4.
Location: Concord, ON (400 & HWY 7)
Start: Looking for a new career in 2020?! January start date ideally.
Order Entry/Customer Service Details:
- Monday - Thursday-8:00 - 5:00
- Friday-8:00 - 4:00
- Benefits - After 90 days
- Health and Dental 100% coverage
- 2 weeks vacation & 5 personal days
- Sick Days & Floater days
- Christmas Party each year-Takes place in Quebec (The company sends you!)
- RRSP program
Order Entry/Customer Service Responsibilities:
- To ensure all orders are processed in a timely matter
- Answer emails, phones (25-50/day) and faxes from customers
- MUST be able to multi-task. Fast-paced working environment
- Collect all details on each order through (EDI)
- Working on SAP you will be entering orders daily
- Send order confirmation after all details have been verified (price, quantity, delivery)
- Work with carriers to ensure all required paperwork is prepared
- Track orders
- Answer all questions clients have regarding products, order status ect..
- Process return requests / cancellations
- Working with wholesale and retailer division
- You are the backup receptionist-Covering the lunch break daily
- Order Entry in a Distribution Environment
- SAP - Must!
- 5+ years of direct customer service experience
- Strong knowledge of Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Adaptable & Flexible
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work with all levels inside an organization
PERMANENT / DIRECT HIRE! You are on the company payroll from day ONE!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent