Our client, a large international organization whose clients are typically in the mining and metal industries is growing in size do to major clients and contracts won over the last few months. These positions are permanent and offer unlimited growth and learning potential. The job is location in Concord, (Hwy 7 and Jane Street area).
As a Pipefitter, you have your Journeyman Certification and at least 1-2 years of work-related experience. You will be responsible for assembly of all piping and instrumentation to print, and possibly modify routing. You will work with P&ID’s (piping and instrumentation diagram) to lay out piping and instrumentation to engineering schematics.
- Ability to read P&ID Schematics and blueprints
- Ability to use hand tools
- Ability to weld mild steel (Mig or Tig)
- CTSTS-09 Trained preferred (construction safety training systems)
- Journeyman Certification
- Ability to weld pipes MUST!
- Must be able to cut small pipe lengths and do small welds on the pipes. MUST be able to demonstrate some ability to weld
- Production of quality parts in a safe manner
- Process parts according to the shop drawings
- Afternoon Shifts 2:30pm to11:00pm as well, Monday to Friday
- Overtime available for afternoons shifts
- RRSP’s after one year of service
- Benefits ASAP
- Base Pay: $20.00-$30.00 hourly
- Recent grads with Pipefitter license OK
** The facility is certified and also trains new employees on welding techniques and pays for their certification ** But, must already be comfortable doing basic welding on pipes.