Title: Industrial Electrician
Our client, centrally located in Hamilton, a manufacturer of quality Steel tools is recruiting for an Industrial Electrician (442A).
This is a full-time position that offers a competitive hourly wage, a full benefits package, and Company RRSP.
Hourly Rate: 36.60 base rate $1.50 afternoon Shift Premium, $2.50 Sunday Shifts
Shift: Rotating Continental Shifts-Days/Nights
- Install, maintain, test, troubleshoot, service and repair the facility’s electrical equipment such as motors, generators, pumps and lighting systems
- Diagnose, program and repair automated equipment systems
- Perform routine preventative maintenance and follow-up work
- Industrial Electrician with Inter-Provincial Certificate of Qualification (Red Seal - 442A an asset)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an industrial environment
- Experience working in an Unionized Facility
- Must be familiar with the Ontario Electrical Safety Authority (ESA) requirements
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
- PLC, Panel View and robotic programming experience is required!
- VSD programming would be considered an asset
- Experience with high voltage distribution systems would be considered an asset
- one month will be working the day shift for training